In today’s increasingly dangerous digital world, data privacy authorities and services are always concerned with proper and lawful use of Personally Identifiable Information and sensitive data starting from how data is collected, stored, processed, maintained, protected and discarded regardless of the system used for the mentioned activities.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) developed by the European Parliament and Council of European Union protects privacy and the personal data of citizens of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA). Any enterprise, regardless of its location in the world, processing personal data of EU citizens must comply with GDPR according to EU Law or else incur heavy fines in addition to the lasting public outrage and mistrust, which in itself causes economic harm.
GDPR Sets Following Principles
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality (security)
For organizations that wish to comply with GDPR requirements, Powersoft19 provides consultancy tailored and best suited to the needs of that organization. The systematic consultancy services provided by Powersoft19 include
- Our team of professionals can also provide training to your staff and help implement processes for GDPR compliance.
Powersoft19 also takes all the key requirements of GDPR into consideration while providing the solutions and services to its clients around the world. These key requirements include:
- Acquisition of explicit consent
- Providing the right to be forgotten
- Allowing data portability
- Fulfilling breach notification requirements
- Control over data storage and removal
- Maintaining access control
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Carrying out risk/privacy impact analysis
- Designing privacy notices
- Maintenance of policies, procedures and data protection notice
Apart from attaining compliance, it is imperative that employees/users are knowledgeable about their individual and collective roles, and responsibilities, when it comes to protection of data. Our training program can guarantee that the organization pursuing compliance to GDPR ensures the protection and maintaining privacy of data.