ERP Implementation Planning for Successful ERP Initiative
We believe that strategic planning is the cornerstone of a successful ERP initiative. This is the phase when organizations need to think hard and understand exactly what the next year or two is going to entail for their business.
We create premium designs and technology
Digital Experiences that Engage the Right Type of Customers
ERP implementation planning needs experts who know your organization, the selected ERP software and what it requires to complete the implementation cost-effectively and most importantly, on time. Powersoft19’s ERP division has qualified ERP experts and consultants on board to assist you with ERP implementation planning. Our ERP planning services not only help to deploy the system correctly, but also help the organization realize its true potential. Our technology agnostic approach ties our planning methodology with the best practices and tools from specific ERP solutions such as Oracle.
ERP Software Selection
Our planning services are ideal for the organizations that have already gone through the ERP software selection process and are now prepared to make the transition. We have experts, experience, methodologies and a dedicated team to plan the deployment of Oracle E-Business Suite.
ERP Implementation Planning Process
- Business case finalization
- True cost of ownership determination
- ERP solution design
- Gap analysis between requirements and system competence
- Configuration requirements
- ERP project management framework finalization
- Requirements for process reengineering and analysis
- Change management planning
- ERP implementation with legacy systems
- Phasing strategies
- Strategy to migrate data
- Internal and external resource requirements determination
- Job descriptions of roles and responsibilities