ReMS Management Tools and Overview
Remote e-Management Systems (ReMS) is an IoT-systems-enabler that generates business intelligence by converting ordinary devices/objects into smart devices that can be globally connected. The building blocks of ReMS include embedded sensors; cloud-enabled secure communication network, and big data analytics. ReMS and remote management tools empower Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to remotely monitor, configure, track, control, diagnose, and manage their critical devices and assets.
Powersoft19’s Whole System Approach
The three major impact areas of ReMS include optimizing operational efficiency, improving Return on Investment, and making innovative services possible with new business models. Powersoft19’s remote e-management system offers a complete solution that is customizable and implementable with a ‘whole system’ approach for each client. End-to-end consultancy, support, and configuration to meet the unique challenges of each industry are an integral part of ReMS.
A Look into the Architecture
The architecture of ReMS consists of various gateways connected to a global server via the internet. The data transmitted to the server is stored in a central database from where the required data is extracted, analyzed, and transmitted via global server. The alarms, analytics, and reports are delivered to the users who need to take the action based on these insights.
Key Benefits Delivered by ReMS
Our ReMS are not only efficient and economic; they are also mobile and flexible.
- Increase profits, productivity, asset uptime and safety
- Make timely, informed decisions to reduce unexpected downtimes
- Access real-time information on any device
- Utilize your resources to the maximum
- Reduce device management costs
- Reduce travel costs
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Prevent equipment damage
Flexibility and Mobility
- Carry out critical tasks from wherever you are
- Locate your mobile assets around the globe
- Get notifications and alarms on your cell phone, PDA, or laptop
Applicability in Various Industries
The scalability of owing to the scale factor of ReMS it can be applied to meet unique industry requirements.
The Modules we Provide Include:
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Finance and Insurance
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative, Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Educational Services
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Public Administration