When stakes in a project involve human life, the highest level of quality and safety is required. Combine this rigorous quality standard with the competitive nature of today’s markets and we’ve got a highly challenging set of requirements to meet. Powersoft19 enables to meet such requirements with its comprehensive services that are delivered in compliance with the industry’s toughest standards. Our expert teams have already deciphered the complex and stringent requirements of safety-critical industries, giving a valuable head start to our clients.
Holistic Firmware Development Services
Powersoft19’s multidisciplinary team provides holistic firmware development services that raises the system’s overall performance and quality. Our standardized work processes empower us to deliver complex solutions that are in step with the demand of smart technologies and intelligent devices of today’s IoT era.
Embedded Firmware expertise
Our prolific team has great expertise in embedded firmware development. Not only do we cater to different OS and RTOS, but we also provide simple solutions to complex problems for our clients. We also conceptualize the development of the firmware from the infancy stage to its completion.
BSP and Firmware
- Boot Loader Porting and Hardening
- OS/RTOS Porting
- Minimum Kernel/ OSAL Support
- Device Driver Development
- Power and Memory Footprint Optimizations
- Boot-Time Reduction
- File System Integration
- Hardware Abstraction Layer
- FPGA/CPLD Based Digital Logic Designs and IP Cores
- Firmware Development for Wireless Products
- Audio and video codecs, video streaming, video data processing
- Embedded GUI (Graphical User Interface) subsystems
- FM-RDS, navigation, GSM/GPRS, Bluetooth profiles, WLAN supplicant
- Field bus protocol stacks like CANopen, J1939, DeviceNet, Profibus, PROFINET etc.
- Embedded file system libraries
- Network stacks implementing protocols like: ICMP, IPv4 & IPv6, BOOTP, DHCP, TFTP, POP3, SMTP, SNMP, Telnet, HTTP, FTP, NAT, NFS, SOCKS, SSH, iSCSI, SMB, CIFS, RTP, RTCP
- Management Protocol: SNMP V1, V2c, AgentX
Embedded systems perform the same basic tasks and rarely need hardware changes.
Embedded systems are better than standalone, general purpose computers.
It can run on older or less sophisticated operating systems and won’t need updating
Tools and Technologies
IDEs and Compilers
Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual GDB, Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers, Freescale CodeWarrior IDE, Silicon Labs Simplicity Studios, MPLAB X IDE,
Compilers: CodeSourcery toolchain gnu c/ C++ for m68k and ARM9
LDRA, PC-Lint, FlexLint, SQMLint, Source Monitor
JTAG, J-Link, Ethernet, CAN2.0, RS-232/422/485, SPI, I2C, One-Wire, USB2.0, SD/SDIO/MMC/SDHC, CAN 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth, GSM, CDMA, TCP/IP, Modbus, CANOpen, J1939, DeviceNet, Profibus, PROFINET, FAT16/32
(R8C, M16C, M32C, RX, SH77xx)
(PIC18, PIC32, dsPIC33)