provides excellent opportunities for its personnel to grow and learn in their profession through its visionary approach towards future technologies. Joining us will be a boost for any candidate looking for a dynamic and rewarding career in Embedded Systems Hardware/Software Engineering.
Being on the rise, Powersoft19
has a huge capacity for technically strong, motivated, authentic and creative people. Your experience with us will expose you to self-developing and growing opportunities.
- Excellent work environment.
- Best Salaries matching professional skills of employees.
- Plentiful opportunities to grow, learn, and demonstrate your skills.
We are currently looking for
Embedded System developers with following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of C and Assembly.
- Understanding of various 8/16/32 bit Microcontroller/Microprocessor Architectures e.g. Coldfire, Renesas, 8051, Microchip, Motorola etc.
- Experience of delivering 2 to 3 projects from inception to delivery.
Must have following Skills
- Knowledge of various I/O interfaces e.g. RS232, RS485, RS422, CAN, Ethernet, USB etc. and hands on experience of these I/O interfaces.
- Solid hardware/firmware debugging skills. Must be able to develop firmware to test various parts of the Microcontroller/ Microprocessor based hardware.
- Hands on experience of different embedded IDEs like CodeWarrior, Renesas HEW, Keil, MPLAB, etc.
- Knowledge of existing protocols like serial, Parallel, I2C, USB, CANOpen, etc. Should be able to develop simple protocols between devices.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter, detailing the background and salary requirements. Please cut and paste the content of your resume into an email and send to email@example.com
and remember to include the position you are applying for.